Physician assistant in orthopedic surgery with clinical and surgical experience in pediatric and upper extremity subspecialties.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine — Tulsa, OK
- Master of Health Science, Physician Assistant Studies, 2011
- University of Kansas — Lawrence, KS
Bachelor of Arts, Human Biology, 2006
Professional Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
January 2012 to December 2027
- Oklahoma State Medical Board of Licensure & Supervision — PA License
April 2022 - March 2023
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs — Pending Renewal
- DEA License — Pending Renewal
- American Red Cross — Adult and Child First Aid/CPR/AED
12/14/2022 - 12/14/2024
Erika Allison has ample work experience in the Tulsa area. She worked as a Physician Assistant at Saint Francis / Warren Clinic Orthopedic Surgery for over a year. In 2013, she made the admirable decision to leave the workforce to begin raising her 4 sons as a stay-at-home parent.
Ready to jump back into the career she loves and has had great success in, Erika joined The Orthopaedic Center as a part-time Physician Assistant working under the supervision of Brian Chalkin, DO. She will be seeing patients primarily in clinic at The Orthopaedic Center, and will also be assisting Dr. Chalkin in surgery and with hospital rounds as needed.