Dr. Holt’s Patient Testimonials
"Really excellent experience having Dr. Holt talk with me about my knee issue. He really listens and recommended a great treatment plan!"
"I’m an active guy who enjoys hard workouts and values pain-free mobility, nearly above all else. My experience with Dr. Holt’s work and treatment of my difficult-to-manage joint pain has given me a new lease on life. I’ve recommended him to many friends, and trust his advice and opinion implicitly. Run (if you can) don’t walk. Dr. Holt is a dream, and one of the finer medical pros i’ve encountered."
Subspecialty / Special Interests
- Sports Medicine, Joint Arthroscopy and Reconstruction, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder
- Robotic & Computer Assisted Surgery of the Knee and Hip
- Plasma Rich Platelet Injections
Education and Training
- M.D.: University of Oklahoma, 1986
- Residency: Tampa Orthopedic Program, Chief Resident, 1993
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- For more information, visit: mycertifiedorthopaedicsurgeon.org
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
Dr. Holt resides in Tulsa. His community involvement includes being active on the boards of several Tulsa institutions, specifically Philbrook Museum of Arts, Tulsa Cares and the University of Tulsa Alumni. He supports many other nonprofit organizations in Tulsa and surrounding communities and is a sponsor of many local sporting events. Dr. Holt was a former team physician for the Tulsa Talons, Tulsa Oilers and several area high schools, including Broken Arrow, Metro Christian Academy, Sapulpa, and Bixby. He is an avid basketball player and has completed 35 marathons total and 24 marathons consecutively.