WE GET YOU BACK ON THE JOB!
The Orthopaedic Center offers a workers' compensation program which combines a commitment to timely access, communication, and cost-effective quality care all resulting in a prompt return to work.
The Orthopaedic Center offers the following services:
- Same day Workers' Compensation appointments as requested.
- Physicians and staff commitment to communicating and providing requested information in a timely manner.
- Patient Status Report (PSR) providing significant work related information, will be completed at the end of the office visit and faxed to the involved parties.
- Medical records will be completed and available within 4-10 days of the office visit.
- Distribution of medical records will include all parties involved in the treatment and management of the injured worker with a patient signed release.
- Medical/legal second-opinion consultations.
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME's) will be scheduled in a timely manner following receipt of request and advance payment.
- Coordination of Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's).
WORKER’S COMPENSATION ADVANCED SERVICES
Caring for patients from the business community is of utmost importance to The Orthopaedic Center. Over the years we have tailored many of our services to better serve this important area. In addition to our orthopaedic surgeons we also offer physical therapy, pain management, EMG and MRI to our healthcare service mix. Our single location services combined with our outstanding providers ensure an enhanced continuity of care for work injury patients.
TIMELY, STREAMLINED COMMUNICATION
Speedy and accurate communication is a top priority when it comes to work-related injuries. For this reason, the Work Comp team at TOC tracks patients through the treatment process, answers employer and third-party administrator questions, and communicates with all involved parties in a timely manner.