We’ve made the form process easy. Just click the ‘download now’ button to open a single PDF with all necessary forms enclosed. This self-contained PDF is interactive, so you can fill it out on your computer and then print it to bring with you to your appointment. Or, if you prefer, you can print it first and fill it out by hand.
If you are requesting The Orthopaedic Center to release your medical records to you or another treating physician please complete the following forms.
If you are a referring physician please complete the following form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
What to bring to your first appointment.
IF applicable please bring a list of:
- Prescription medications including dosages you are currently taking
- Surgical History
- Past Medical History
- MRI films and reports
- X-Ray films and reports
- Medical reports
- Emergency room records
- Photo identification (Driver License, State ID, Military ID, Passport)
- Primary Care Physician Information
- Insurance Card
- Social Security Number for insurance purposes
- Social Security Number AND Date of Birth of Primary Insurance Policy Holder
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible party
Outside referrals for MRI, Physical Therapy or Osteoporosis/Dexa Scan should arrive 30 minutes before appointment for processing.
Best Orthopedic Surgeons that Accept Insurance in Tulsa, OK
We excel at providing the best healthcare outcomes for our patients. By accepting most large insurance plans, The Orthopaedic Center can provide a continuum of care unparalleled in Tulsa.
Find Orthopedic Surgeons Who Accept Insurance
What if your insurance is not shown?
If you do not see your insurance listed in the document, please call the office at 918-582-6800. to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members about your individual coverage.
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna/US Healthcare/Prudential
- Advantra Freedom
- AIG Claims
- American Care Source
- American Medical Security
- Assurant Health
- BlueCross BlueShield of OK
- BlueChoice PPO
- BlueCross Traditional
- BluePlan 65
- Cherokee Nation Indian Health
- Cigna HMO & PPO
- CNA Insurance
- CNN/One Source
- Community Care-Hillcrest Network
- Community Choice Network/(CCN)
- CompSource of Oklahoma
- Consolidated Benefits Resources
- Cunningham Linsey
- Crawford & Co
- Definity Health
- Department of Labor
- First Health
- G A B Robbins
- Galaxy Health
- Gallagher Bassett
- Great West PPO
- HealthFirst Managed Healthcare
- Health Risk Management
- Hillcrest Network Plan
- Humana Choice Networks
- Humana Military Services
- John Alden
- Liberty Mutual
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Medicare & Railroad Medicare
- Mega Life
- Mutual Assurance
- National American Insurance
- OHCA-Oklahoma Healthcare Authority
- PacifiCare HMO/PPO
- Preferred Community Choice
- Premiere Care
- Private Health Care Systems
- Provider Network of America
- Pyramid Today’s Options
- Royal & Sun Alliance Claims
- Secure Horizons HMO
- Sterling Option 1
- Universal Underwriters Group
- United HealthCare
- United Insurance Companies
- USA Managed Care
- US Department of Labor
- Work Comp Court of OK
Click on image above to download Insurance List
We would like to take advantage of this opportunity to educate our patients about The Orthopaedic Center’s financial policies.
We offer CareCredit® for financing.