Jill Spreiter, PA
- Posted on: Jul 15 2019
General Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Assisting Dr. Holt
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology – University of Oklahoma, 2003
- Master of Public Health/Physician Assistant – University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, 2006
Professional Society Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants (OAPA)
Jill Spreiter is a native Oklahoman who currently resides in Verdigris, OK. She is a board-certified Physician Assistant who has worked in family medicine and urgent care for 12 years. Her experience has developed her skills and knowledge in multiple areas of medicine including orthopedics. She looks forward to combining her passion for health and wellness with the treatment of orthopedic ailments.
Mrs. Spreiter is married to Dr. Caleb Spreiter, who is a chiropractor in Verdigris. They have 3 children, twin boys and a daughter. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids’ many activities, traveling, running, and music.