Steve Tiffin, P.A.-C., M.P.H. Physician Assistant
- Posted on: Aug 14 2014
Education and Training
- P.A.-C.: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 1974
- M.P.H.: University of Oklahoma College of Public Health, 1988
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Naval Association of Physician Assistants
- Charter Member of Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- Clinical Instructor of University of Oklahoma Physician Assistant Program
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Lieutenant Commander in the United States Naval Reserve; Retired, December 2001, after twenty-five years of service. Previously served as Field Hospital Corpsman, Vietnam, 1966-1967. Also served as Physician Assistant during the Gulf War; Fleet Hospital 06.
Mr. Tiffin and his wife reside in Tulsa. He enjoys gardening, military history and spending time with his three children and two grandchildren. Mr. Tiffin is also active in Oklahoma’s Physician Assistant organizations.